Here are the steps to expect during the Universal Group Application process:
Log in to your portal account at app.beambenefits.com
- Note: You can also look for an email in your inbox prompting you to start the group application process.
- Once you are logged into the portal, look for an alert to fill out the group application. Click on the alert.
Fill in the policyholder details which include name of the group, DBA name, phone, and address.
- Please note that the SIC code cannot be changed without requoting.
- Review plan details by product to ensure they are correct.
- Verify the producer details are accurate.
- Fill in the ACH payment details for the group (Brokers can skip this step if do not have info).
- If you have not already done so, adopt a signature using BeamSign. Sign the group application with your adopted signature.
- Review the legal disclosures in the pop up. Click “Agree and close” to finalize the group application.
- The final screen will verify that you have completed the group application and provide you with the links to the documents.