For dental coverage, your Beam ID can be found on your insurance card or your social security number can be used if you do not have access to your insurance card.
Note: Ensure your dentist has your full legal name as it's listed in our system as well as your correct date of birth. This will help us provide your dentist with all the information they need to treat you.
For vision coverage, your Beam ID is your social security number.
There are two ways to view your insurance card:
Beam mobile app:
- Login to the Beam app
- Click on the Insurance tab at the bottom of the screen
- You will see your insurance card(s). You can share your insurance card(s) or (if you're an Apple user) even add to your Apple wallet to have for offline use.
Beam Member Portal:
- Login to your account at app.beambenefits.com
- Click on Plan Info on the left-hand navigation bar
- Your insurance card(s) is viewable on the right. You can print or view your card(s), request a physical card, or open the digital card in your app.